Wednesday 8 September 2010

Design Montage


I realise I have neglected Cinnamon Toast blogging of late, apologies! But it has been for a very good reason, I have been working on some new designs and planning! At the end of September / beginning of October Cinnamon Toast will officially launch. With a new website showcasing designs and offering handmade items for sale, this has been a rather busy but exciting time. I thought I would put together a montage of some of the designs I have been working on and what you can expect to see...hope you like! Have a good day now x

4 comments:

  1. DEAR FRIEND

    CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR BLOG.
    IT'S VERY BEAUTIFUL.

    YOR NEW FRIEND IN BRASIL

    FÁBIO LUÍS STOER

    ReplyDelete
  2. What incredibly beautiful designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the encouraging comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love ALL of them good work Cinnamon toast! looking forward to seeing them in real life x

    ReplyDelete