Sunday 9 August 2009

Squiffy Apple

This was just a simple messing around moment - freehand tool in Photoshop (not as easy as one might imagine on a laptop using your finger and in need of a steady hand!). I quite liked it, and it looks quite quirky as a pattern on Spoonflower! Oh yes, Spoonflower, this amazing website I discovered where you can upload your images and it creates the pattern repeats for you (options given) and prints the pattern on to fabric. It was a dream come true when I received my first lot of designs on fabric through the post - so beautifully packaged as well. My designs had made it on to fabric!! Amazing. Such an easy website to follow as well. A recommendation to all budding designers out there who want to see and touch their designs on fabric. Watch out family and friends at Christmas time - you know what you'll be getting...

No comments:

Post a Comment