Monday 15 June 2009

New Lady Designs...


I have also added some more ladies to the collection! If you ever wonder how I come about the names of these ladies, well, each one is named after the special ladies in my life (family & friends), the only one I don't quite know how it came about is 'Isabella' - I just liked the name and it suited. The lady in the opening blog (often referred to as the Pink Lady) is called Alexandra, and Isabella (two ladies together) can be seen in the second blog. My brother's hoping to have one named after him...will 'Christopher' suit a lady? Hmm...maybe 'Chrissie' could be an option! Watch this space...

Here, I am introducing Mia (named after my precious niece, who was born nearly 7 weeks ago)...here you are lil one, love auntie beff x

No comments:

Post a Comment